Hi everyone! I don't really post here ever, but I need your help. I just graduated with my MFA, and have now been accepted to the prestigious Sewanee Writers Conference in Tennessee this summer. There I'll be workshopping my novel, trying to get it finished, and meeting with agents and editors. But the conference ain't cheap, and I need all the help and love I can get.
I started a campaign to raise the $2260 I'll need for the conference, plus funds for travel to research the novel. Both the
Sewanee Writers Conference and my research trip will be invaluable in completing a draft of my novel this summer. Once the draft is complete, I can begin to revise and query agents. You can have a real hand in seeing a published literary novel come to fruition.
Details about the novel and how to donate can be found here:
http://www.gofundme.com/zaknelson. There are different levels of personalized rewards available, so chip in and help an artist out!
Many thanks.
 |
| Zak reading from novel-in-progress at North Carolina State University. 16 April 2014. |