PodCasting
So I spent a bunch of time looking up stuff about PodCasting. I can see enormous potential in this for news sources, Authors, upcomming artists, etc. Right now, it's like the very early days of blogging and of the internet for that matter, where it's sort of crude and all of the big names haven't jumped on the bandwagon yet, but it could really go places if the right people start getting on it.
I lovethat they have the director of Battlestar Galactice doing one about the show and that Sci-Fi has one with their weekly news update. I wish they had one on CNN.com so I could leave the iPod hooked up at night and have it there for my drive into work. Someday. I tell you. Someday.
Kevin is
jumping on the bandwagon. I am trying to decide if I would ever actually cast out to the world. I think of my blog as my way to talk to the world, not sure they all need to hear my annoying voice on top of it. It's be like Foamy's Rants.
Speaking of...