Kinda sad to see it go
Watched the last of DS9 tonight. Yep - kinda sad to see it go. It got very good in season 5 and stayed solid until the end.
It's odd how I get a little bit of seperation anxiety when a show ends like that and I know that I won't see those folks again. As I joke with Nathan, "It's NOT REAL!!!!", but I still will miss those characters in my own way. Buffy was odd because I let go around season 6, so when it wa sover, I kept telling people taht it was about time, but when a show starts to grip you toward the end, it's like loosing a friend when there is no more.
Ok 1) I am pathetic. 2) I need more of a life clearly. 3) I need to cancel Netflix.(but there's 500 discs in the Queue, and that's only because they won't let me add anymore!!")
Hm, well, off to watch some Stargate - that's been on 8 years now, I wonder how I am going to feel when that one is over...